- gr.stream_to_streams(item_size, nstreams)
- gr.streams_to_stream(item_size, nstreams)
- gr.streams_to_vector(item_size, nstreams)
- gr.vector_to_streams(item_size, nstream)
- gr.stream_to_vector(item_size, vector_size)
- gr.vector_to_stream(item_size, vector_size)
* gr.stream_to_streams takes a single stream in, and produces nstreams
out. It effectively commutates the input items across the output
streams. The output streams are running at the input rate/nstreams
* gr.streams_to_stream is the inverse of gr.stream_to_streams.
* gr.streams_to_vector takes N streams in and produces a single
stream of vectors out. vector_element comes from stream,
vector_element comes from stream, ...
* gr.vector_to_streams is the inverse of gr.streams_to_vector.
* gr.stream_to_vector "reshapes" the input stream from N single
items into a single output stream of vectors, each of which has N
* gr.vector_to_stream is the inverse of gr.stream_to_vector.